2008年8月3日日曜日

Personal Space

skip to main skip to sidebar
Peaceful Days
2008年7月31日

1. You're talking to a co-worker . How close do you stand?
1M

2. You're talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?
I always touch my friend unless I don't know her/him much. I feel comfortable touching my friend.

3. Look at the diagram of a waiting room. Where do you sit when you enter?
I want to sit the farthest corner from the entrance, because I like watching people doing something or hearing what they talk, and it is the easiest place to do.

4. You're in a crowded elevator. Where do you look?
I usually look people. The reason is the same above.

5. You're standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?
30cm

6. You get on the bus. There is an empty row of seats at the back, and an empty seat close by. Where do you sit?
I sit at the back, and the reason is same above.

7. You're in library and there's an empty seat beside you. Do you want to stop someone sitting there ?
I don't mind people sit next to me.

8. You're going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few?
I like to see very few people.

9. When you're talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?
Yes, I do look them in the eye.

10.You're on a train. Do you talk to the other passenger?
Yes, I do, unless the person sitting next to me is a jerk.

0 件のコメント: